Associated Checking is the only Checking Account you’ll ever need! By offering a Checking Account with added value services, we are able to help our membership save money in many areas of life, including cell phone insurance, entertainment, and credit monitoring. We have implemented a Pay-to-Save philosophy, because although Associated Checking costs $4.95/month, our members who utilize this checking account have saved thousands of dollars over the course of their membership.
Get more with Associated Checking with benefits such as:
- Access to Credit Report and Credit Score from all three Credit Bureaus3
- Identity Monitoring with ID Theft Resolutions Service4
- Cell Phone Protection3
- Waived fees on ACU ATM transactions and Point-of-Sale Debit Card transactions2
- Travel & Leisure Discount Membership3
- Buyer’s Protection & Extended Warranty3
- Earns interest1
How To Register & Activate Your Associated Checking Benefits With eClub
- Call 770.448.8200 (Member Services Option 3) to gain your activation code
- Go to www.eClubOnline.net and follow the step-by-step instructions to register and activate benefits, or
- Call 1.866.210.0361
Insurance products are not a deposit, not NCUA insured, not an obligation of credit union, and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- See Service Charges Information for more information.
- Registration and activation required. Call 770.448.8200 (Member Services Option 3) to gain your activation code to activate your benefits with eClub.
- Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.