Apple Pay is available for Associated Credit Union Visa Debit and Credit Cards.
Pay with a single touch
Use Apple Pay™ with your Associated Credit Union Visa Debit Card and Credit Card to pay the easy, secure, and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. See a complete list of Apple Pay merchants.
A secure way to pay
Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
It's easy to get started
- Make sure your iPhone 6®, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 has the latest version of iOS.
- Add your Associated Credit Union Visa Debit Card and Credit Card to Apple Pay. It's easy.
- On your iPhone, open Wallet. On your iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- If your Associated Credit Union Debit Card or Credit Card is on file with iTunes, enter the card’s security code. Otherwise, use the camera to capture the information on your Debit Card or Credit Card. Then fill in any additional information needed.
- Tap Next. If additional information is needed, you will be asked to provide additional verification. You can verify your card any time after you add it. Just return to Wallet on iPhone or Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on iPad, and follow the steps.
- After your card is verified, tap Next. Then you can start using Apple Pay.
- Set your Associated Credit Union Visa Debit Card or Credit Card as your default:
- Go to Settings
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Under Transaction Defaults, tap Default Card
- Select your Associated Credit Union Debit Card or Credit Card image
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID.
Look for these icons at checkout
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa USA, Inc.