Get Started With Online Banking
To get started and log in to Online Banking for the first time, use your share account number as your user name and the last four numbers of your social security number as a temporary password (referred to as a PIN on the Sign Up page). You will be prompted to create your password once you have logged in for the first time.
Access our Online Help Index if you experience difficulty logging on.
Online Banking Allows You To
- View account balances and history, including cleared checks
- Use our ACU Mobile App and ACU Wallet App
- Deposit Checks
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Access eStatements as well as Mortgage and Credit Card history
- Conduct transactions (stop payments, make transfers, external transfers, check deposits, etc.)
- View and activate Debit Card Purchase Rewards
- Monitor spending and track goals with Money Management
- Add a product, such as a Checking Account or Debit Card
- Apply for a loan (Auto, Home, Student, Equity) or Credit Card