1. Eligibility/Entry/Contest Period: To enter the Contest, you must, at the time of entry, (i) be an existing member of Associated Credit Union during the Contest period (August 16, 2019 – November 1, 2019) and (ii) be 18 years of age or older. To become a member, one must meet the current ACU membership eligibility requirements. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Associated Credit Union (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Also, you agree to accept the decisions of Associated Credit Union, as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Alternative Entry: You may mail in an entry directly to Associated Credit Union/Guitar Pull Ticket Contest c/o Marketing 6251 Crook Creek Road, Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092. The entry must be postmarked on or before November 1, 2019, and fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Associated Credit Union. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. The entry must contain the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Primary Account Address (Street Address, City, State, Zip Code)
- Primary Account Holder Phone Number
- Last four-digits of Primary Account Social Security Number
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Associated Credit Union.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a pair of tickets to the 2019 Guitar Pull concert taking place on November 18, 2019, in Augusta, Georgia. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Associated Credit Union to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Entries: The Contest is open to all existing Associated Credit Union members and that consumer who became a member on or after August 16, 2019. The number of entries the member receives is based on the “new account type” the member has opened and funded with Associated Credit Union between August 16, 2019, and November 1, 2019.
- One (1) entry when you open a new Share Account
- Two (2) entries when you open a new Simple Checking Account
- Four (4) entries when you open a new Associated Checking Account
- Six (6) entries when you get a new Auto Loan (new purchase or refinance)
- Eight (8) entries when you get a new Visa Credit Card
- Ten (10) entries when you get a new Mortgage (purchase or refinance)*
- Ten (10) entries when you get a new Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Loan*
* The member must be “preapproved or approved” for an ACU Mortgage or ACU Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Loan by November 1, 2019 11:59PM EST.
7. Winner Selection: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The random drawings will take place on the following dates:
- Monday, September 23, 2019 (five sets of two tickets)
- Monday, October 28, 2019 (five sets of two tickets)
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019 (five sets of two tickets)
8. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via phone to the phone number with their ACU account within five (5) days following the winner selection. Associated Credit Union shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Associated Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Associated Credit Union, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Associated Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Associated Credit Union may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Associated Credit Union. Associated Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Associated Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Associated Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Associated Credit Union. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Associated Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GEORGIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Associated Credit Union, 6251 Crooked Creek Road, Peachtree Corners, Georgia 30092.