Loan Sales Agent
ACU is a full-service financial institution offering a wide variety of products and services to its members in Georgia, across the United States, and overseas. We are ranked in the top 150 credit unions in the U.S., and we continually strive to develop competitive products for our members.
We are looking to hire a Loan Sales Agent for our Corporate Office, located in Peachtree Corners, GA.
Primary (Essential) Functions:
- Answer member inquiries for any existing direct or indirect consumer loans while maintaining inbound call service levels as defined by management.
- Is fully familiar with and able to clearly communicate with members in regards to: loan products and services, loan payment options, loan transaction history, late charges, & delinquent loan servicing procedures.
- Perform research on member’s accounts as needed including evaluating late charges.
- Provide loan payoff information and documentation to members while attempting to retain the member’s business by inquiring about their next car purchase.
- Refer members to the Loan Sales team if a lending need is discovered.
- Perform modifications to member’s loan terms when applicable and allowable. Complete the appropriate documentation for any changes performed.
- Must be thoroughly knowledgeable of ACU’s consumer lending policies and procedures.
- One to three years of experience in areas related to customer service or lending.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional member service attitude.
- Must be well organized and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
- Employment requirements include: satisfactory credit and criminal history and previous employment verification.
If you believe you have the skills and qualifications to be successful in our fast-paced, rapidly growing organization where exceptional service, teamwork and commitment make things happen and are committed to service and goal achievement, please apply online.
ACU is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY ONLINE