Get Your Private Student Loan From Your Credit Union
Private Student Loans help students pay for college when federal loans, scholarships and other financial aid are not enough to cover the full cost of education. Students can use a Private Student Loan to finance tuition and other costs associated with attending college, such as books and room and board.
A Private Student Loan from Associated Credit Union provides you cost-savings by offering lower interest rates and no origination fees. Associated Credit Union's Private Student Loans are processed by Credit Union Student Choice.
Features & Benefits
- No origination fees
- Maximum Undergraduate loan amounts up to $75,000
- Maximum domestic Graduate Business loan amounts up to $100,000
- Straight repayment or graduated repayment options available
- Up to 25-year repayment term and no pre-payment penalties
- 6-month grace period before repayment begins either upon graduation or separation from school
- Full deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Co-borrower release after 48 consecutive on-time payments
- Easy online application process
Rates may vary based on individual credit worthiness